Monday, December 19, 2016

Remember Everyone..... 12-19-16

Last week was great. 

We had a lot of people come from out of the wood works that are interested in the Gospel and knowing more so that is always great. It is amazing what this time of year will do.

We had a wonderful Christmas concert near the Temple and it was great to see everyone and be there. Remembering our Savior and being with people you love is always a good place to be. I truly love this temple, the people here and the spirit I have felt while being here. This place will always hold a special place in my heart!

We were able to stop by a lady in the ward that got lost due to missionaries not being in the area nearly a year ago. She thought that the ward completely forgot about her and was so grateful when we stopped by. Moments that like (Followed by her feeding us soup and cookies and tea ) make the days go bye so fast.  Try to remember everyone, let them know you miss them.

My companion was mistaken for a girl by a very old grandma on a bench this week (picture below) and I just went along with it and said that he was my girlfriend haha good times. He even took off his hat to show her he was a "boy", but she still wouldn't believe him. Below is Elder Reese, in the hat, and our Mini Missionary Arture.

My Companion also had his first Sharma this past week. What a proud moment for me to share such a special tradition with my "kid". It's amazing to think of all of the "kids" I have shared this tradition with, cool feeling!

This last week was one of the busiest and tiring week I have had in a very long time and it felt good, but don't have much to report about other than the work keeps moving forward. The days all blend together and I often forget all that has happened. Just know that we worked hard this week.

I hope you all have a great next week and have an amazing Christmas!! 

Shout out to Travis for getting engaged this weekend too! Crazy stuff!

Love Elder Devashrayee

No comments:

Post a Comment