Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Final Step To Cross The Finish Line..... 6-30-15

Bueno.... The last Email that I will be sending home as a full time missionary and Representative of Jesús Christ. It feels so strange finishing and I don't know what to think right now. 

I  just wanted to tell everyone that I have deeply appreciated your prayers, support, love, and animo (spirit). It has been such a great 2 years serving in Uruguay proclaiming the happiness of the Restored Gospel and the access we now have to the Atonement of our Savior Jesús Christ. I love these people and have learned so much from them as I have served here. It is so hard to leave them and I will always carry with me their teachings and these 2 years of so much learning. 

I know that this work is the work that brings true happiness. I have felt it in me! And seen the fruits of this great Gospel work in me and in the lives of others. I know that Joseph Smith was called to be the Prophet of the Restoration and the Church was of Jesús Christ was restored to the Earth. I know that the Priesthood is the power and authority of God given to man on Earth to be able to perform the Saving Ordinances that we all need for our Salvation. 

I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God and the Fullness of the Gospel is found in its pages. The Doctrine of Christ is taught clearly and we all learn how to follow Christ in this life to be found spotless in the last day. I know that anyone can read it, ponder on what it says, and ask God with a sincere heart if it is true and receive the same answer that I have received through the Spirit. It is the Book that is bringing the House of Israel back to the Knowledge of their Savior. 

I know that Christ is my Redeemer and I owe everything to Him. He has been my Rock and Fountain of Strength in the hard times and has given me the peace in my heart as I have repented and put my life to Gods Will. His Atonement is real and heals all who come unto Him with a Broken Heart and Contrite Spirit. He is the Center of God´s Plan of Happiness and we would have no chance of returning to His presence if it weren't for the Self-less, infinite sacrifice. He did it out of pure Love and the Mercy can felt as we repent and put our lives in line with Gods Commandments. He is the way and there is no other way. I know He lives and loves each and everyone of the people here on Earth.  What a blessing it has been to be out here! Love you all and can't wait to see you!!
                   ELDER Devashrayee
My Last Sunset in Carmelo - my "home" gave me a great send off!

No comments:

Post a Comment